We would like to take a moment in the midst of all this uncertainty to tell you about some of the ways the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Mississippi Delta remains committed to fulfilling our mission to "To enable all young people of the Mississippi Delta, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens."
Our Clubs are REOPENING June 1st 2021! Reach out to your local Club today.
- We take the safety of our staff and members very seriously.
- Space will be limited to ensure the is adequate room for social distancing. Members will be in groups no larger than 10.
- As much as possible we will have supplies and equipment for each member. In instances where items must be shared, they will sanitized before used by another member.
- A janitor will be hired at each location. This individual will sanitize the Club throughout the day and after the Club closes for the evening.
- Drop Off and Pick Up procedures will be changed to include a temperature check upon entering the Club. Parents and Caregivers will ask for their child(ren) at the reception desk and a member of staff will walk them out.
- ALL STAFF and members will be required to wear CDC approved PPE
- For questions about our commitment to safety and protocols to keep our Club members and staff as safe from COVID-1 exposure please reach out to local Club staff.
- Local BGC locations & Staff Contact Information
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Mississippi Admin Team and Youth Development Professionals