We would like to take a moment in the midst of all this uncertainty to tell you about some of the ways the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Mississippi Delta remains committed to fulfilling our mission to "To enable all young people of the Mississippi Delta, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens."
We would like to introduce you to our new website, www.bgcmsdelta.org. On it you will find updates on the many resources available to youth during this time:
Our organization has made the difficult decision. We will not be offering an In-Club experience this summer. In the interest of the safety of our Club Members, their families, and our youth development staff we will continue to offer Daily Wellness Checks and Virtual Learning Experiences throughout the months of June and July. More information on these interactive opportunities will be posted here and communicated directly to Members & their parents during Wellness Checks. If you have any questions please reach out to us at email@example.com
(Additional Activities and Programs will be added throughout the Summer. Check Here for Updates!)
||To Register Your Child (age 6-18) Contact the Club in Your Community! Click here for local contact information.|
Here are a few of our members who are effected by the COVID-19 Pandemic and who are participating in our virtual Learning Opportunities!
During the Month of May 359 Club Members participated in our virtual programs and 500+ Club members participated in daily wellness checks!!
This increase is a direct result of the hard work and daily wellness checks performed by our Unit Directors!!! Let's give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to them! Their dedication and concern for our members shows in these results!!!
- Check out this AWESOME Virtual Cooking Lesson for Club Members - it's conducted by Mrs. Linda Toy our MVSU Club Unit Director! Great job Mrs. Linda!!! How to Make Chow Mein!
There are some exciting new partnerships and opportunities in the coming weeks and months. These opportunities mean additional avenues of service for our Club members and their families - including Stay-at-Home resources!!! More news will be posted here as dates and details are established.
- The YDToolbox App – this free app, developed by Boys & Girls Clubs of America, is available on the App Store. Any young person, Club member or not, can access activities, games, and challenges that provide safe and appropriate virtual contact with other young people from all over the country.
- Local BGC locations & Staff Contact Information
- Updates on Special Events & Fundraisers like Clays for Kids and An Evening of Blues!
Click the links below for Video Messages from our CEO, David Dallas!
- May 18 Updates and Video from our CEO.
- May 11 Updates and Video from our CEO - Summer Programming Announcement
- May 4 Updates and Video from our CEO.
- April 27 Updates and Video from our CEO.
- April 20 Updates and Video from our CEO.
- April 13 Updates and Video from our CEO.
- April 6 Updates and Video from our CEO.
- March 30 Video from our CEO.
New videos and updates will be posted each week until our Clubs reopen!
Thank you for your interest and support! WE are HERE! WE are WORKING to serve our communities! YOU are in our thoughts and prayers!
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Mississippi Admin Team and Youth Development Professionals