Boys & Girls Clubs of the Mississippi Delta have chosen to follow the recommendations of the CDC & MDHHS regarding the Covid-19 pandemic to ensure the health and safety of our Club members, their families, and communities.
We have seven Clubs across the Mississippi Delta.
Our locations include:
(Coahoma, Leflore, Grenada, Holmes, and Yazoo Counties).
Clubs serve youth, 6-18, with:
- Afterschool programs (Mon-Friday 3:00-7:00pm) and
- 8-week summer programs (Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm).
- There are no fees for membership.
Youth participate in 5 Key program areas:
- Education & Career Development (tutoring, computer literacy, career goals, academic success);
- Health & Life Skills Development (fitness, abstinence, anti-bullying, substance abuse prevention, healthy eating);
- Character & Leadership Development (civic engagement, volunteerism, workforce readiness);
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation;
- and the Arts (visual, dramatic, music, culinary arts programs).
These Program Areas provide participants with a well-rounded, holistic approach to:
- Fully engage in and explore their Communities, their Talents, their Dreams, and
- Make decisions that will support the realization of goals they set for themselves.
2019 BGC MS Delta Youth of the Year - Kalietre W. of the Greenwood Club!